Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tree Climbing Snow!

When I looked out this morning, an amazing thing was happening in the old, failing trees along the back edge of my property - fluffy chunks of new snow are climbing up the trees!

I'm not sure how this snow managed to climb so high so quickly. We only had 2 inches of snow last night.
I know...I know.. this is a pitiful amount, compared to the snows happening in Eastern Canada and the States. But let me tell you - in this area, 2 inches can stop activity dead in its tracks. Wet Coasters panic at the sight of white on the ground. Where are all those salt trucks that my taxes are paying for? Why don't I hear any snow plows running about. We are just not prepared.

And that UPS delivery guy in his shorts and boots. He's just pretending it's business as usual.

Oh well, all I can do is hibernate, until the rain comes tomorrow and clears the roads for me.


Or I can email my City maintenance guy, and complain about the roads.

Go ahead. Laugh at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment